- Comprehensive History & Physical Exam: Performed by a board-certified physician, this baseline assessment focuses on early detection and prevention of disease.
- Cognitive Test: To assess brain processing speed, memory, attention, and reaction time
- Nutrition Consultation: To identify your current nutrient intake, any nutrient deficiencies, and a plan to ensure that you have a realistic plan to meet all your key nutrient needs.
- ½ hour Wrap-Up Consultation: To finalize your assessment and plan
- Optional Labs: These could be performed prior to your consult for an additional fee.
- Vitamin B12
- Omega 3
- Vitamin D
Better Brain Consult
The Better Brain Consult is designed to assess your risk for memory loss, your current cognitive function, and compare your performance with your food and nutrient intake, activity, stress levels, and brain toxin exposure.
The Cardiac Consult is designed to assess your risk for heart disease, your current arterial plaque load, and your heart’s and blood pressure’s response to exercise.
Functional Medicine Consult
The Function Medicine Consult will assess your health, risk factors, disease triggers, and create a customized, realistic plan for you to start your path to better health.