With this information, we provide you with four easy to follow steps that will improve your blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol profile, help shrink arterial plaque, decrease your risk for a cardiovascular event over time, and enhance your quality of life.
The Cardiac Consult includes:
- Prolonged History & Physical Exam: Performed by a board-certified physician, this baseline assessment focuses on early detection and prevention of disease.
- Carotid IMT Ultrasound and Cardiac Consultation: Non-invasive ultrasound scan that measures the formation of early (soft) artery plaque. It measures the actual artery age and plaque growth or regression.
- Exercise Treadmill Stress Test: Screens for early signs of coronary heart disease and provides information about how the heart responds to exertion.
- Volume of Oxygen Consumption Kg/min on Treadmill: Measures cardiovascular fitness and aerobic endurance to optimize your exercise.
- Electrocardiogram: A graphical record of the heart’s rhythm and rate which can identify previously undetected heart attacks, heart blocks and other heart irregularities.
- Nutrition Consult: To identify your current nutrient intake, any nutrient deficiencies, and a plan to ensure that you have a realistic plan to meet all your key nutrient needs.
- 1/2 hr Wrap-Up Consultation: To finalize your assessment and plan.
- Complete Metabolic Panel
- C-Reactive Protein, High Sensitivity
- Advanced Lipid Profile by Liposcience
- Complete Blood Count
- High Sensitivity Thyroid Stimulating Hormone