- 7:30-8:00am Check in, meet the team and have your blood drawn
- 8:00-8:30am We measure your Basal Metabolic Rate as well as body fat composition. We also do a test which assesses your ability to relax, as well as heart rate variability which serves as a method for gauging human health and resiliency.
- 8:30-9:00am You get to enjoy a delicious healthy complimentary breakfast.
- 9:00-10:00am You partake in a thorough discussion with the doctor in regards to your past and present medical history.
- 10:00-10:30am You get a complete Physical Exam with the doctor including oral cancer screening Velscope testing.
- 10:30-11:00am The doctor performs a Carotid IMT test on you which determines your vascular age and how quickly you are building plaque compared to average Americans your age.
- 11:00-11:30am You have an EKG and Exercise stress and VO2 Max testing; not only does the doctor evaluate you for signs of cardiac disease, but we also determine your cardiovascular fitness and aerobic endurance. We are also able to determine your true target heart rate ranges for aerobic and anaerobic activities.
- 11:45-12:45pm During this time our exercise physiologist takes you downstairs to Carillon’s state of the art facility to develop a very personalized exercise prescription for you.
- 12:45-1:15pm Enjoy a delicious healthy complimentary lunch
- 1:15-1:45pm Cognitive testing; this not an IQ test but rather a baseline to determine how sharp you are at this point in time and measures your areas of strengths and weaknesses.
- 1:45-2:45pm You have a nutritional evaluation and discussion with the doctor in order to create a meal plan that meets your unique needs and is also realistic for you. This is also when we make our recommendation for various supplements you may need to fill in nutritional gaps and optimize your health.
- 2:45-3:00pm Pulmonary function tests, whereby we assess your lung function and screen for various diseases such as asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, or restrictive lung disease.
- 3:00-3:15pm Hearing Evaluation.
- 3:15-3:30pm During this time you get any recommended imaging done including mammogram, bone density exam, CT Scan of lung (if meet criteria).
- 3:30-4:30pm You spend an hour with the doctor reviewing all of the test results and the majority of the blood work. It is then that you and the doctor create a detailed plan to meet your unique health goals.
The Masley Optimal Health Center (MOHC) provides state-of-the-art physical, nutritional, and longevity evaluations.
Masley Optimal Health Center offers comprehensive health assessments and lifestyle evaluations, for patients of all ages, in a single one-day appointment to ensure health and wellness for years to come.
Masley Optimal Health Center combines personalized medical, wellness and preventative services creating one of the most comprehensive consultations available.
Masley Optimal Health Center specializes in health services and therapies to optimize cognitive function and memory, improve brain-gut health, correct sexual dysfunction, hormone imbalances, and more.